Guidelines for Final Documents Submission
All authors of the accepted paper need to carry out the following steps to submit the camera-ready documents:
1 – Final Updated Camera-Ready Paper:
- Authors should revise paper according to reviewer comments.
- The final manuscript length should be 6-8 pages.
- Author should use the conference paper ID for proceeding further in the payment gateway.
- The final manuscript should be sent along with its source document [Ms-Word/LaTex]
2 – Copyright Form
The authors should download the Copyright form mentioned below and it should be submitted along with the final documents.
- In the first page, please fill your paper title and complete author details.
- Only the corresponding author’s signature is required in the last page.
3 – Conference Registration
In order to complete the conference registration, each paper must be covered by an author registration. Single conference registration includes presentation and publication of 1 submission.
Non IEEE Members
|UG/PG Students||6250 INR||6750 INR|
|Research Scholars||6750 INR||7250 INR|
|Faculty Members||7250 INR||7750 INR|
|Industry Person||8000 INR||9000 INR|
|Listeners||5000 INR||6000 INR|
|Authors||150 USD||200 USD|
|Listeners||100 USD||150 USD|
Registration Fee includes, Participation in the technical program, Lunch, Coffee/Tea Breaks, DVD Proceedings, Certificates, Conference Kit - Bag, Notepad, Pen etc. (one conference kit per registration)
to be updated...
The aforementioned three documents should be forwarded to the conference Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the registration deadline mentioned in the homepage.
After submitting the final documents, authors will receive the acknowledgement. Further, the conference presentation schedule will be uploaded in the conference homepage and also the corresponding details will be sent via Email to the corresponding a week before the conference.
The presentation time limit is 20-Minutes. There is no particular template or slid limits for PPT preparation.
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event are eligible for an 60% refund of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 days, but more than 30 days before the event are eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event are no longer eligible for a refund.
- Failure to register after receiving a paper acceptance following the review process will not be considered for publication.